Subject: Re: [regrep] ebXML Registry "Brochure" (a,b,c)

As a relative new-comer (the target audience):
I agree with the need to do (a), (c) and (b).

I consider that the brochure (et al) would identify that ebXML Registry, XML Registry & e-Business Registry are synonyms .

I also note that the explanatory discussions regarding Core Components provide an excellent foundation for (c).

carl
Carl Mattocks
CEO CHECKMi
e-mail: CarlMattocks@checkmi.com
Business Agent Software that
Secures Knowledge for Reputation:Protection
CHECKMi Compendium the shortcut to Valued & Trusted Knowledge
www.checkmi.com
(usa)1-908-322-8715