Subject: Proposed new feature: User specified URLs for registry content

Team,

I had an AI to describe the proposed "User specified URLs for registry
content"
and to illustrate it with a working example. The attached note below
provides that information. Please share your thougts on this proposal.
Recall that the proposal is to include this feature for version 2.6 as a
minor refinement (addition) to our HTTP interface.