Subject: Re: [regrep] UDDI as the registry for ebXML components: Typo?

I was trying to be a bit more gentle and open-minded about it. :)

Joe

Peter Kacandes wrote:

> >which does nothing for raising awareness of ebXML Registry and Web
> >services (in fact, it deters it).
>
> Which I'm pretty sure is exactly their intent.
>
> pk

begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano