Subject: Re: [regrep] Fw: [uddi-spec] Fw: [regrep] UDDI as the registry for ebXML components: Typo?

Thanks Paul. Due to the holiday (and since many folks like myself are
traveling today), I would recommend that you give us to at least COB
Monday for our TC feedback.

"MACIAS, Paul" wrote:

> I've got the UDDI CR template.  I don't mind taking the lead in filling it out.  I've got to meet with a client shortly, but I'll try to have it prepared for the TC to review soon.
>
> -Paul

begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano