Subject: Re: [regrep] ebXML Registry/UDDI "Crosswalk"

Thanks Farrukh. Can you please tell me how to reach the crosswolk from
the URL? I tried a search but it yielded no results.

Joe

Farrukh Najmi wrote:

> Hi Joe,
>
> Such a cross-walk has been done in JAXR API 1.0 [1].
>
> [1] http://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/final/jsr093/index.html
>
> I will be glad to answer any questions.
>
> --
> Farrukh

begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano