Subject: RE: [regrep] RE: [chairs] Spec/Standard Interop Demo at XML 2003

Yes.  Dee sent me a note acknowledging my note, and included a list of questions to consider, primarily in what scenario we would like to demonstrate interoperability and how many vendors.  This will be on our agenda for our next ebXML Registry telecon as well.  I told Dee I would get back to her after we had discussed it again in the TC and come up with a scenario, etc.  I also mentioned in the TC telecon last week that you and your company had expressed an interest in participating in the interop demo.

Stay tuned!

-----Original Message-----
From: Duane Nickull [mailto:duane@yellowdragonsoft.com]
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 9:38 AM
To: Breininger, Kathryn R
Cc: dee schur; chairs@lists.oasis-open.org; ebXML Regrep (E-mail)
Subject: Re: [regrep] RE: [chairs] Spec/Standard Interop Demo at XML
2003

Kathryn:

Did you receive any reply about the ebXML Registry Software demonstration?

Duane

Yellow Dragon Software - http://www.yellowdragonsoft.com
Web Services & ebXML Messaging / Registry Downloads
Project Team Lead - UN/CEFACT eBusiness Architecture
Phone:   +1 (604) 738-1051 - Canada: Pacific Standard Time
Direct:  +1 (604) 726-3329