Subject: RE: [regrep] Verifying Namespaces and URNs in "UDDI as the registry for ebXML components"

Joe,

Thanks for offering.  Yes, the various URLs are the types of things the UDDI TC would like concurrance are correct.

-Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: Chiusano Joseph [mailto:chiusano_joseph@bah.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2003 6:31 PM
To: regrep@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [regrep] Verifying Namespaces and URNs in "UDDI as the registry
for ebXML components"

[For Paul Macias, an FYI for TC members]

Paul,

I'm attempting to verify namespaces and URNs in "UDDI as the registry
for ebXML components", as you (re-)requested recently. Are you referring
to things like the following?:

<overviewDoc>
    <overviewURL>http://www.ebxml.org/specs/index.htm</overviewURL>
</overviewDoc>

or perhaps other items? I'm at a bit of a loss in locating what should
be verified, but would like to help.

Thanks,