Subject: How to make ebXML Registry Search Engine friendly?

Changed subject to be more appropriate to the important question Duane
raises.

Duane Nickull wrote:

> With respect to user defined URL's, is it possible that there would be
> a manifest published somewhere on the Registry? THis may help if
> someone came along with a contextual XML Search Engine and they could
> simply slurp up the entire list of objects. Then, one SE interface
> could search for objects scattered over multiple registries.

This issue has come up in my mind several times but to no answer yet.
How do we spec things to make ebXML Registry content be indexed by
search engines. I will log this as a candidate feature for V4
discussions. If any one has any background in search engine technologies
please step up so we can have some focused attention on this important
topic.