Subject: Re: [regrep] [Fwd: [xml-dev] Extract A Subset of a W3C XML Schema?]

JDOM B6 or later

http://www.jdom.org

Sample code to detatch a fragment:

//rng is a variable that "points" at the specific element and can access
all recursive information

Element fragment  =
documentRoot.getChild("ElementOne").getChild("ElementTwo");
// Return branch as fragment.  The detach() method will return the
entire tree recursively.
return fragment.detach();

enjoy!!!

Duane Nickull

Yellow Dragon Software - http://www.yellowdragonsoft.com
Web Services & ebXML Messaging / Registry Downloads
Project Team Lead - UN/CEFACT eBusiness Architecture
Phone:   +1 (604) 738-1051 - Canada: Pacific Standard Time
Direct:  +1 (604) 726-3329