Subject: Accessing a RegistryObject From a UDDI Registry

I have a quick question regarding UDDI and ebXML Registry, that I hope
at least one person can offer a clarification on. It involves accessing
a RegistryObject from a UDDI registry.

Suppose we start with the following tModel that represents a WSDL
document:

<tModel tModelKey="some_urn">
   <name>My WSDL document</name>
   <description>This WSDL document...</description>
   <overviewDoc>
      <overviewURL useType="text">
           http://myWSDLdoc.com
      </overviewURL>
   </overviewDoc>
   <categoryBag>
      --removed for example purposes--
   </categoryBag>
</tModel>

Of course, the new "RegistryObjects as URLs" feature will allow the URL
of the RegistryObject to be placed in the <overviewURL> element above -
but using our v2.5 HTTP interface, if one were to replace the
<overviewURL> value above with an HTTP GET for a RegistryObject, would
it have the exact same effect? This would look as follows:

<tModel tModelKey="some_urn">
   <name>My WSDL document</name>
   <description>This WSDL document...</description>
   <overviewDoc>
      <overviewURL useType="text">
GET /http?interface=QueryManager&method=getRegistryObject&param-id=
uuid_of_WSDL_document HTTP/1.1 717
      </overviewURL>
   </overviewDoc>
   <categoryBag>
      --removed for example purposes--
   </categoryBag>
</tModel>

Thanks,
Joe
begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano