Subject: Re: [regrep] Accessing a RegistryObject From a UDDI Registry

Chiusano Joseph wrote:

>While ebXML registry's Version 2.5 HTTP interface utilizes UUIDs, UDDI's
>HTTP interface utilizes uddiKeys (which are keys for entities published
>in UDDI registries). An example is as follows:
>
>http://base_uri_of_UDDI_node?tModelKey=uddi:tempuri.com:fish:interface

The above HTTP interface is suggested but not required by UDDI V3. One
cannot assume that a UDDI registry will implement it.

http://uddi.org/pubs/uddi-v3.00-published-20020719.htm#_Toc42047357

BTW I like the idea of having HTML version of specs available online. I
propose we do this for our specs as well. Any objections?