Subject: [International Dial-In?] Re: [regrep] Meeting reminder and agenda for Registry TC call today

Since Kathryn is not here, does anyone have the ability set up a call
for us today with an International dial-in? We have a new member from
the UK, and it would be great if he could join us today.

Much appreciated!
Joe

Chiusano Joseph wrote:

> This is a reminder of our ebXML Reg/Rep telecon today, Thursday August
> 7th at 1:30 pm Pacific Time. Call in information is below (please note
> that this call will be a combination phone/online call - you will need
> to log on to online meeting, and call the phone number):
>
> FOR ONLINE MEETING:
>
> Meeting ID: 66127
> Meeting URL: http://www.placeware.com/cc/adobe
> To Attend:
> Users enter the Meeting Key: 366394
> To Present:
> Users enter the Meeting Key: 667907
> Start Date & Time: Thu, 7 Aug 2003, 1:30 PM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)
> Duration: 90 minutes
>
> PHONE NUMBER:
>
> USA domestic toll free number: 1-866-235-8350
> Pass code: 669014#
> Here is the phone number for the operator if you have any problems:
> 206-655-2254.
>
> [I am in the process of trying to get an international dial-in, for our
> new member Paul Spencer]
>
> If you'd like to review the PPT for item #6 below in advance of our
> call, it is stored at: http://xml.gov/presentations/bah/ebXMLcore.ppt
>
> AGENDA:
>
> 1. Minute taker
> 2. Approval of minutes from last meeting
> 3. New member - Paul Spencer, UK
> 4. Face-to-face at XML 2003 in December in Philadelphia - any interest?
> 5. Server side "Dynamic Content Assembly" - potential registry feature
> 6. CCRIM update (Joe)
> 7. Core Components - interactive walkthrough of highlights of Joe's
> "Core Components  and ebXML Registry" presentation
> 8. Other issues/items
> 9. Next meeting
>
> Talk to you then!
> Joe

> You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by visiting http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/members/leave_workgroup.php
begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano