Subject: UPDATED: Meeting reminder and agenda for Registry TC call today

Thanks to Peter for saving the day, with our new international number.
Below is the new announcement, with the phone number updated:

This is a reminder of our ebXML Reg/Rep telecon today, Thursday August
7th at 1:30 pm Pacific Time. Call in information is below (please note
that this call will be a combination phone/online call - you will need
to log on to online meeting, and call the phone number):

FOR ONLINE MEETING:

Meeting ID: 66127
Meeting URL: http://www.placeware.com/cc/adobe
To Attend:
Users enter the Meeting Key: 366394
To Present:
Users enter the Meeting Key: 667907
Start Date & Time: Thu, 7 Aug 2003, 1:30 PM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)
Duration: 90 minutes

PHONE NUMBER [PLEASE NOTE CHANGE FROM LAST MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT]:

Toll-Free(US & Canada): 877-220-5439
International: +1-408-536-9900
Meeting ID:             33127

If you'd like to review the PPT for item #6 below in advance of our
call, it is stored at: http://xml.gov/presentations/bah/ebXMLcore.ppt

AGENDA:

1. Minute taker
2. Approval of minutes from last meeting
3. New member - Paul Spencer, UK
4. Face-to-face at XML 2003 in December in Philadelphia - any interest?
5. Server side "Dynamic Content Assembly" - potential registry feature
6. CCRIM update (Joe)
7. Core Components - interactive walkthrough of highlights of Joe's
"Core Components  and ebXML Registry" presentation
8. Other issues/items
9. Next meeting

Talk to you then!
Joe
begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano