Subject: Out of office

TC members,
I will be out of the office without access to e-mail Aug. 14 (tomorrow) through Aug. 26th.  I will try to come in Aug. 21st for our telecon, but in case I am unable to make it, I have asked Joe if he would mind leading the meeting on August 21st.  He will be sending a meeting reminder and agenda later.  I have also set up an international call number, good through the rest of the year.  Joe has that information as well, and will include it with the meeting notice.

Talk to you all when I return!
Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
OASIS ebXML Registry TC Chair