Subject: Core Components Review - Requirements Mapping

Registry TC,

In anticipation of our 8/21 call, attached please find the current
version of the CC Review subteam's "Requirements Mapping" document. This
document details, for each CCTS spec requirement (Section 7), our
planned handling of that requirement in the registry. Please feel free
to review it in advance of our 8/21 call, in which I'll essentially walk
through each CCTS spec requirement and verbally describe our proposed
handling of it.

Please note: I have asked the CC Review subteam that we disregard all of
Section 7.5 of the CCTS spec (requirements [65]-[81]), because it is
intended to modify our current registry architecture in areas that are
not related specifically to Core Components. With that consideration,
the attached document actually covers a large part of the "in scope"
requirements.

We are working under some basic assumptions that have enabled us to
negate many of the CCTS requirements (they are marked as such in the
rightmost column). These assumptions are:

(1) We are not planning to represent Properties as entities in the
registry; rather, we are distributing the attributes of Properties to
other entities as appropriate;

(2) We are not planning to represent Association Core Components (ASCCs)
and Associations Business Information Entities (ASBIEs) as Core
Components; rather, we are planning to represent them as Associations

(3) We consider anything relating to Assembly (usage rules, etc.) to be
out of our scope;

Thanks,
Joe

CC Review - REQUIREMENTS MAPPING.doc

begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano