Subject: CC Review Technical Note: Help Wanted!

[Also copying the Registry TC to make them aware of the stage we've
reached, and this request in general]

Team,

We've reached a point where we can start writing our Technical Note
(yeah!!). Knowing that folks are very busy with their other standards
work and full-time positions, I'd like to request that each of you at
least consider lending a hand in the creation of the Technical Note. No
need to sign up just yet - I'll ask for volunteers in the future.

I'm thinking in terms of the following categories (please suggest any
additions/modifications that you would like):

(1) Narrative/Concepts:

- Sections will describe our work, and the Core Components concepts (we
can extract quite a bit from the CCTS spec);

(2) UML Diagrams:

- For example, we will have "our" version of Figure 7-5 from the CCTS
spec, with our assumptions incorporated;

(3) Use Cases:

- Things such as: Submission of a Core Component to the registry,
discovery of entities in the registry, deriving a BBIE from an BCC, etc.

(4) RIM "Representation" (need better word?):

- Details on the custom RIM enhancements required for the implementation
of Core Components in ebXML Registry; will include Class descriptions,
UML diagrams (see #2 above), etc.; the "Our Requirements" document will
be an input to this section.

(5) Our Handling of CCTS Requirements:

- Details on the general assumptions we have made (ex: we do not
represent Properties as entities), and a listing of each CCTS
requirement and our handling of it (as per our "Requirements Mapping"
document);

Thanks!
Joe
begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano