Subject: OASIS web site down again over weekend

Dear Webmaster,

It seems that OASIS web site has been down all weekend.

As you can imagine, this is a serious issue. For me personally it is a
blocker because I need access to OASIS web site during developement work
as schema documents refer to a location at OASIS for import statements
within schema.

Can you tell us what is going on?
Is it another attack on OASIS systems or is it a planned outage?
If it is a planned outage then was there a notice sent to OASIS members?
When will the OASIS web site be available as normal again?

Thanks for any info.