Subject: Meeting reminder and agenda for Registry TC call today

All,

This is a reminder of our ebXML Reg/Rep telecon today, Thursday August
20th at 1:30 pm Pacific Time. Call in information is below, including an
international number:

USA domestic toll free number: 1-866-235-8350
International number:  206-655-2988
Pass code: 669014#
Here is the phone number for the operator if you have any problems:
206-655-2254

Please note attachments for our Core Components Review walkthrough. The
main document is the "CC Review - REQUIREMENTS MAPPING" document. Since
it will be impossible to go through all CCTS spec requirements in the
time we have, I've included a large set of them in this document. We can
review the rest at a later time.

The "11179 Terms and CCTS Entities" document is a summary of where the
11179 data element terms (Object Class, etc.) will reside in our
proposed architecture. The remaining document contains figures from the
CCTS spec that we will reference during our walkthough.

AGENDA:

1. Minute taker
2. Approval of minutes from last meeting
3. FAQ for the TC public page (due September 2nd)
4. WSRP spec issue (status)
5. Core Components Review Walkthough
6. Other issues/items
7. Next meeting

Talk to you then!
Joe

11179 Terms and CCTS Entities.doc

CC Review - FIGURES.doc

CC Review - REQUIREMENTS MAPPING.doc

begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano