Subject: Re: FW: [regrep] Minutes from our telecon September 4, 2003

(I have cc'd him directly in order that he may respond personally.  I
think in fairness, one of us shouldk also undertake to forward his

Klaus:

You are in no doubt aware of the appearance/prception that UN/CEFACT has
been unduly influenced by anti-ebxml forces.  UN/CEFACT dropping the
ebXML brand name and now apparently favouring the UDDI directory over
the ebXML Registry/repository work seems to support that impression.

I wanted to bring this directly to you in order that you may state the
CEFACT position on this.

Perhaps you can shed light on this?  Why has UDDI been used in slide 11
when it clearly is not capable of supporting the technical requirements
from the UN/CEFACT architecture and the BCM?  There is no lifecycle
management facility within UDDI and I personally will assert this is a
showstopper.

Duane