Subject: Meeting reminder and agenda for Registry telecon Thursday, Sept 18

This is a reminder of our ebXML Reg/Rep telecon tomorrow, Thursday September 18th at 1:30 pm Pacific Time.  This is our regular bi-weekly telecon, and is scheduled from 1:30-3:30.  Call in information is below:

USA domestic toll free number: 1-866-235-8350
International number: 206-655-2988
Pass code: 669014#
Here is the phone number for the operator if you have any problems:
206-655-2254.

Agenda:
1. Minute taker
2. Approval of minutes from last meeting and August 21st meeting
3. FAQs for the TC public page - status
4. Brochure - status
5. OASIS standards to ISO
6. Interoperability demos at XML 2003 - status
7. Conformance test suite specifications - status
8. CCRIM review - start at S44 (Joe)
9. Other issues/items
10. Next meeting

Please note, I will need to leave the meeting at 2:30.  However, the telecon line will remain open so you can continue the meeting after I drop off.

Talk to you all tomorrow!

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager
Emerging Technologies