Subject: Re: [regrep] UK Govt regrep requirements

Diego:

This is great to hear.  Jouko and the boys must have worked very hard on
this.

Yellow Dragon Software is working on a similar project right now.  I am
in Ottawa.  We demonstrated a data dictionary for the field of justice
broken down into BIE's and stored in a registry.  Further work is
required to abstract a set of cross-vertical core components from the
data elements since they are specific to justice.

I would love to discuss federation with the Finish government moving
forward.

Duane