Subject: Re: [regrep] Web Site update request

I have the following concerns with posting the Case Study paper on our
site:

(1) The paper is not an OASIS product, yet it uses the OASIS and ebXML
logos and format. It is also listed as being copyright OASIS, which is
incorrect (at an extreme, it can be considered fraud - not accusing
anyone of that though).

(2) The paper describes approaches to implementation of Core Components
in ebXML registry that are not necessarily in line with the approaches
that we will be proposing as part of the Technical Note (in fact I can
tell you that there are contridictions). As Chair of the Core Components
Review Subcommittee, I request that this paper not be listed on our
site.

Respectfully,
Joe

> Farrukh Najmi wrote:
>
> Diego Ballvé wrote:
>
> > You might want to check the case study, currently available at
> > http://www.republica.fi/lomake/ebXML_CaseStudy_eGovForms.doc.
> > There is also an online demo of the Assembly tool, available at
> > http://www.republica.fi/lomake/ (Pages in English, BIE content
> >

> Kathryn, we should include a link to this paper excellent paper by
> Diego somewhere prominently on our web site.
>
> I sugest we add a Case Studies link below the Documents link on the
> right side of our web page (see below):
>
> [ ]
> Charter
> IPR Statement
> Membership
> List Archives
> Documents
> Case Studies
> Schedule
> Minutes
> Press
> [ ]
>
> Also would it be possible to updates our News page to include the
> following announcement on the recent ebxmlrr release.
>
> http://xml.coverpages.org/ni2003-09-17-a.html
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Farrukh
begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano