Subject: Final Approval on ebXMLRegistry Brochure

To ensure we do not miss any opportunities (see October Paris below) to have the ebXMLRegistry Brochure made public -
the TC needs to formally approve the latest draft of the ebXMLRegistry Brochure.

If there are no changes received by September 30 I propose that this could be done on our October 2nd meeting.

> Bertrand Farabet wrote:
>
> >Farrukh,
> >
> >we are preparing for the ODETTE automotive event mid October in Paris
> >where we will have a booth and a presentation on ebXML in autootive
> >market. As we will also have a booth we are looking for
> >brochure/documents we could give to visitors.
> >Do you know of such documents ?
> >
> >Bertrand
> >
> >--
> >***************************************
> >Bertrand Farabet
> >solution architect
> >ISD-Manufacturing
> >Tel: +33  (0)4 76 18 83 87
> >***************************************
> >SunNetwork 2003 Conference and Pavilion
> >"An unparalleled event in network computing! Make the net work for you!"
> >
> >WHEN:  September 16-18, 2003
> >WHERE: Moscone Center, San Francisco

carl

Carl Mattocks CEO CHECKMi