Subject: Re: [regrep] Final Approval on ebXMLRegistry Brochure

Few comments:

1- There needs to be a space in "ebXML Registry" -> all are phrased as
"ebXMLRegistry"?

2 - "OASIS XML Signature and XACML standards". I don't know if we need to
say whose standards are these: XACML is an OASIS standard, but XML Signature
is not (http://www.w3.org/Signature/).

3 - I just noticed that under "Federated Registries" section we use phrase
"Web Services description". I think it would be better to use something like
"registered objects" or "any registered content", instead of "Web Services
description". We want to emphasize the fact that any content can be
Federated. Also, we have another section "Service-Oriented" that talks about
SOA and Web Services support.

4 - Should we just mention that it is accessible via: HTTP, SwA (SOAP
Messages with Attachments) and ebMS.

Regards,
Nikola