Subject: RE: [regrep] Re: Republica Case Study (Was: Re: [regrep] Web Site update request)

+1 with Duane here.

uid can be kept as a slot, if desired. cc-review should give
the final statement about this.

The only problems with uuid are that:
- it is not as human friendly as CC00001;
- you don't have it before adding it to registry;

To solve the second one, should the RS allow a client
to get a new UUID, generated in the server side???
(IP is also used for UUID generation, isn't it?)

Diego