Subject: RE: [regrep] FW: ebXML Registry brochure

Kathryn,

Republica will be participating in XML Finland 2003 [1],
Oct 29-30. It would be very good if we could distribute
and refer to the brochure there. Is there any restriction
I should be aware of?

Regards,
Diego

[1] http://www.xml-finland.org/events/xml2003/

Diego Ballve
Product Manager, Republica Ltd.
Ohjelmakaari 1, 40500 Jyväskylä, Finland
E-mail: diego.ballve@republica.fi
GSM: +358 50 490 6435
http://www.republica.fi/
http://www.x-fetch.com/