Subject: FW: [wsrp][ebXML] Requesting your help with WSRP recommendation for ebXML Registry

Hi,
Alan is asking for assistance from us in the preparation of their publication.  The time commitment looks like 1-2 hours per week.  We will add this to the agenda next week, and I will ask for a volunteer then.

Kathryn

-----Original Message-----
From: Kropp, Alan [mailto:Alan.Kropp@vignette.com]
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2003 11:18 AM
To: Breininger, Kathryn R
Cc: 'richt2@us.ibm.com'

Hello Kathryn,

I'm writing on behalf of the WSRP Publish/Find/Bind subcommittee, to ask for your assistance, or someone you designate, as part of our efforts to draft the publication section for the the next version of WSRP.

Our SC page:  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp/wsrp-pfb/

What we're doing is defining concrete guidelines for publishing WSRP production services in various registry implementations.  We've settled on UDDI 2.0/3.0 and ebXML for this version of the specification.  These guidelines will be published in the form of technical notes, associated with the 1.1 version of WSRP, which is tentatively scheduled for release in the first half of next year.

We'd appreciate the expertise of someone directly involved in the ebXML Registry technical committee.  This individual could participate directly in our efforts, which today comprise a bi-weekly teleconference of one hour's duration, as well as e-mail based discussion threads.  We don't anticipate this would be a large time requirement, perhaps on the order of 1-2 hours per week.

I'm happy to answer any questions you may have, so feel free to contact me via e-mail or by phone.

Thanks very much for your assistance, and I look forward to hearing from you,

Regards,

Alan Kropp
Web Services Architect
v:  415 995-3512