Subject: [CAM and ebXML Registry?] Re: [cam] Two new members; XML2003

[Copying Registry TC for reference to CAM/registry at XML 2003]

David,

I think an open house would be great - I'll be there (I'm speaking on
Web Services standards). Do you suppose we might consider a demo of how
CAM can be used in conjunction with ebXML Registry?

Thanks,
Joe

David RR Webber wrote:

> Just a quick note to welcome our new members, Alan Kotok (individual) and Antti
> with Republica.
>
> We're very happy to have you join our group.
>
> I've seen three responses to the XML2003 - so I'm thinking an
> open house event would fit better than a formal F2F - where
> we invite attendees to come along and find out more about CAM
> and we can sit around and discuss items of interest for people
> who attend.
>
> I'll followup with Dee at OASIS to get us a room and time
> allocated for that.
>
> Thanks, DW.

begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano