Subject: Re: [regrep] [For Kathryn][Fwd: Groups - oasis - Reminder to vote on ballot "Ballot for submitting OASIS/ebXML Registry Services Specification v2.1 for public review."]

I just received an "out of office" reply from Kathryn's e-mail address
stating that she'll be out of the office through Monday 10/27 (which is
when the ballot closes). If anyone else can please offer some more
details on this in Kathryn's absence it would be great.

Thanks!
Joe

Chiusano Joseph wrote:

> Kathryn,
>
> I'm really sorry for asking this, since I'm sure you've explained it
> before either in an e-mail or on the last TC call (which I was pulled
> away from for a meeting). Can you please explain why we're voting on
> this? The only explanation given in the link is:
>
> "Shall the OASIS ebXML Registry TC submit the OASIS/ebXML Registry
> Services Specification v2.1 for public review?"
>
> which doesn't make it clear why we're doing this. I just wanted to make
> sure that if I vote yes, there won't be any negative effects (such as
> delaying the public review of our v2.5 specs).
>
> Thanks so much!
> Joe

> Subject: Groups - oasis - Reminder to vote on ballot "Ballot for submitting OASIS/ebXML Registry Services Specification v2.1 for public review."
> Date: 23 Oct 2003 11:31:01 -0000
> From: workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org
> To: chiusano_joseph@bah.com
>
> OASIS ebXML Registry TC member,
>
> This is a reminder to vote on a ballot presented to OASIS ebXML Registry TC.  This ballot will close on Monday, 27 October 2003 @ 6:00 pm ET.  To vote on this ballot, go here:
>
> http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/ballot.php?id=247
>
> Please DO NOT REPLY to this email; instead, vote using the above link.
>
> The text of this ballot is as follows:
> ---
> "Ballot for submitting OASIS/ebXML Registry Services Specification v2.1 for public review."
> Shall the OASIS ebXML Registry TC submit the OASIS/ebXML Registry Services Specification v2.1 for public review?
>
> - Yes
> - No
> Referenced Items
> Date            Name                             Type
> ----            ----                             ----
> 08 Sep 2003     ebrs.pdf                         Reference Document
>
> ---
>
> Please vote at your earliest convenience by visiting the following URL:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/ballot.php?id=247
>
> If you believe that you have received this message in error, please contact oasis administration (tc_admin@oasis-open.org).
> Thank you,
> OASIS Open Administration

>   Joseph M. Chiusano <chiusano_joseph@bah.com>
>   Senior Consultant
>   Booz | Allen | Hamilton
>   IT Digital Strategies Team
>
>   Joseph M. Chiusano
>   Senior Consultant           <chiusano_joseph@bah.com>
>   Booz | Allen | Hamilton
>   IT Digital Strategies Team
>   8283 Greensboro Drive       Work: (703) 902-6923
>   McLean
>   VA
>   22012
>   Additional Information:
>   Last Name    Chiusano
>   First Name   Joseph
>   Version      2.1

begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano