Subject: RE: International Slots [was: Question]

<Farrukh>
Are there any objections? Kathryn, can we put the issue to vote as follows:

"Should the type of the value attribute of Slot be changed from string to
InternationalString to allow Slots to be Internationalized?"
</Farrukh>

I'd suggest to either slightly change the above issue to

"Should the type of the name and value attributes of Slot be changed from
string to InternationalString to allow Slots to be Internationalized?"

or to add an additional one

"Should the type of the name attribute of Slot be changed from string to
InternationalString to allow Slots to be Internationalized?"

It looks to me that we should consider internationalizing name of slots as
well.

Regards,
Nikola