Subject: Re: [regrep] [Also Need Slot Order] Re: [regrep] Question

Chiusano Joseph wrote:

><Quote>
>Is it enough to say the the Slot values are an ordered Collection or do
>we need to to have each value know its order attribute?
></Quote>
>
>I believe an ordered Collection would be fine. So in the example I gave,
>the Qualifier term would be specified as "an ordered collection of Slot
>instances". If I encounter any cases in which the ordering needs to span
>Slot types (which I don't think there are), I will let you know.

I see no harm in adding one word "Ordered" in the description of the
values attribute of Slot class in RIM and in the slots attribute of RIM
classes that uses Slost (RegistryObject, PostalAddress etc.).

This would meet Joe's suggested requirement which I believe Diego had
also identified the need for. The impact
on specs and implementations is minor.