Subject: Re: [regrep] [Fwd: ebXML with Z39.50 -- help needed!]

Totally agree with the proposed work.
I have been tracking the evolution of Z39.50 since 1990 when I lead a
UK-based company that referenced the work to build intelligent online
search tools (the R&D was lead by information scientists Brian and Alina
Vickery) .

Suggest we consider contacting the ZIG group to establish if any of their
members are using Z395.50 for web based services. (they essentially lead
in defining the requirements for Z39.50)
http://www.loc.gov/z3950/agency/revision/cover.doc

If the TC members think this effort important enough to establish a sub-Tc
I would be happy to co-Chair it.

--
Carl Mattocks CEO CHECKMi
Operational Intelligence OEM