Subject: Re: [egov] Re: [regrep] Re: [egov] Re: [regrep] [Fwd: ebXML withZ39.50 -- help needed!]

Acknowledged OWL and Topic Map structures would need to be represented in
an Information Model. Since the biggest impact would be on 'query'
capabilities I think they need to be tightly bound. How about a Discovery
sub-Tc with two deliverables which benefits from two heads ?

<quote who="Farrukh Najmi">

--
Carl Mattocks CEO CHECKMi
Operational Intelligence OEM