Subject: RE: [regrep-cc-review] "RemoveObjectsRequest" - References Exist

<Joe>
QUESTION: Is the "may" on line 1626 to be interpreted in the RFC 2119
sense (i.e. optionally)? If so, I would be able to allow this sequence
of events in the Technical Note.
</Joe>

I think I understand what you'd like to have, but specs don't allow deletion
of a registry object that has existing references to it. Here "may" is not a
keyword, it just says what other exceptions might possibly be returned.

Regards,
Nikola