Subject: Publishing WSRP Service to ebXML Registry: initial outline

Team, an FYI follows...

Recall that Joe and I are working with the WSRP TC as liaisons.
Below is link to a document which shows an initial outline of how to use
ebXML Registry for Publish/Discovery/Management of WSRP services.

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wsrp-pfb/200312/msg00003.html

This outline is the begining of what will be a Technical Note of
simiular name published by the WSRP TC.

Joe and I would welcome your thoughts and comments on section 1.4.3
(less than one page). Thanks.

Content Enable your enterprise with the freebXML Registry:

http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/presentations/freebXMLRegistryBrochure.pdf
http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net