Subject: Re: [regrep] Meeting agenda and reminder for ebXML Registry teleconDecember 18th, 2003

Breininger, Kathryn R wrote:

>4. Report out on XML 2003 (Farrukh, Peter, Carl, Duane, Joe)

The slides for our Epidemic Management Using ebXML, UBL and XACML may be
found at:

http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/presentations/oasis-demo-xml2003.sxi
(Open Office format)
http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/presentations/oasis-demo-xml2003.ppt
(ppt format)

An excellent review may be found at:

http://ebxmlforum.org

Carl, David and I will share our impressions of the joint CAM/ebXML
Registry meeting interactively.

Thanks.