Subject: Re: [regrep] FIPA Services

If we agree that our semantic focus  includes an 'alignment' with OWL-S /
DAML-S - we would have a strong synergy with the FIPA 'Services Work Plan'

Perhaps the TC could be called 'Semantic Services Management':-]

<  2004/07          Begin work on groundings for WSDL and DAML-S.
Experimental version of FIPA Service Description

 2004/11          Experimental versions of Grounding for WSDL and
Grounding for DAML-S

http://www.fipa.org/docs/wps/f-wp-00019/f-wp-00019A.html >

<quote who="Zachary Alexander">

--