Subject: Contextual replies

Team,

I have a small request. Since there is a fair amount of healthy
brainstorming discussion going on it would really help if we can make
our responses be contextual. In other words when responding to a message
try and do the following:

1. Clip out (remove) parts of original message that you are not
responding to. This imporves signal/noise ratio.

2. If you are responding to a specific sentence then place yopur
response immediately after that sentence
If you respond to another sentence later make the response to the other
sentence follow the other sentence.

As an example see this recent message from me:

    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep/200312/msg00079.html

Which was responding to this message from Matt:

    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep/200312/msg00076.html

Thanks in advance for your help in making us more effective.