Subject: Re: [regrep] [Topic Maps vs. RDF][Fwd: [egov] Re: [huml] The Office of Justice Programs's (OJP) Justice XML Data Dictionay]

Agreed (again) -
An API supporting RDF Triples should support any and all of the
proposed(Topic Map / OWL / Z395 )  interactions .

Indeed, it is envisioned that the validity of an RDF API approach will be
heavily debated by the members of the proposed  ebXMLRegistry Semantic
Content sub-TC.

<quote who="David RR Webber">

--
Carl Mattocks CEO CHECKMi