Subject: Re: [regrep] [Fwd: [OASIS members] Call For Presentations: OASIS Symposium]

<Quote>
I certainly think that OASIS CAM combined with Registry is a strong fit
here - particularly in the information integration arena.
</Quote>

Hmmm...how does this combination "increase the reliability of XML-based
messaging and networking infrastructure", as described in the call for
presentations?

Joe