Subject: RIDE'04 Conference: "Enriching ebXML Registries with OWL Ontologies for Efficient Service Discovery"

It's amazing the things you find on the Web:

In the program for the upcoming March 2004 conference "14th
International Workshop on Research Issues on Data Engineering
(RIDE)[1]", I saw the following accepted paper: "Enriching ebXML
Registries with OWL Ontologies for Efficient Service Discovery"[2].

The authors are all from Middle East Technical University, Ankara
Turkey:

- Asuman Dogac (see [3] for a reference)
- Yildiray Kabak
- Gokce Laleci

Do we know these folks? Should we? Are they perhaps the pen names of
some folks on our TC?

Joe

[1] http://europa.nvc.cs.vt.edu/ride04/
[2] http://europa.nvc.cs.vt.edu/ride04/RIDE04_Accepted_Papers.htm