Subject: Re: [regrep] ebXML Registry: Deviations from CCTS

Duane,

The CCTS is good for modelling.  We've already provided
the RIM binding for that.

For managing the implementation detail at the level of the
XML instance you need CAM templates.

There is already a provision in the <ContentReference>
section of CAM so you can reference across to the
CCTS model component and hence the RIM.

Furthermore we are looking within the new Registry
SCM work to define what the semantic content
is in an XML instance in the Registry that will
work for those ContentReferences.

This will complete the stack here - from CCTS
model through to particular syntax rendering.

I do not see any reason to modify the CCTS
specification at this point, nor the RIM binding.

Thanks, DW.