Subject: [Q] Does OASIS have an officially registered URN

All,

I am starting to look at the implications of URN's(Uniform Resource
Name) to P2P Networks and Semantic Content Management and I saw the
reference to the OASIS URN in the ebRS.  I thought I would ask. Does
OASIS have an officially registered URN with the IANA (Internet Assigned
Numbers Authority)?

Zachary Alexander
The IT Investment Architect
ebTDesign LLC, (703) 283-4325