Subject: RE: [regrep] rim.xsd and reference URIs

<Farrukh>

The solution to this problem is extremely simple and described next....

Define a new type called referenceURI which is just an anyURI but with a new specialized type:

  <simpleType name="referenceURI">
    <restriction base="anyURI" />
  </simpleType>

 I am proposing that we make this simple and safe change to rim.xsd in order to address the problem I have described.
This issue is simple enough that I propose that we resolve it over email rather than a more heavy weight process.

What does team think?
</Farrukh>

+1

Nikola