Subject: Re: Enriching ebXMLRegistries with OWL

Asuman:

Thank you for your offer to share public documents with the members of the
ebXMLRegistry Technical Committee. We look forward to receiving them.

Please advise if you are able share with us the full Mapping of OWL
Ontologies to EBXML Classification Hierarchies reference [26].

I will research the best way to provide a web link to the Satine project.

Meanwhile, please consider joining us as an individual member.

regards

Carl

<quote who="asuman">

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums