Subject: Re: [regrep] [Fwd: Ontolog Invited Speaker Presentation - Leo Obrst -Thu 2004.01-15]

This message is most relevant to the SCM SC members but not everyone planning to join has joined the roster yet (do so soon please).

Reminder that Leo's talk is this afternoon. If you plan to attend then RSVP per Peter Yim's message below.

Thanks.

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 16:39:13 -0800
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@cim3.com>
To: [ontolog-forum] <ontolog-forum@ontolog.cim3.net>

Two things,

1. please send me a RSVP offline, so that I know how many people to
expect. The conference bridge is on a first-come-first-served basis,
and therefore, if I had not reserved enough lines, we might not be
able to get everyone in.

2. A synchronous shared screen browser access (VNC) to the
presentation slides is expected to be available during the
presentation. Therefore, you would probably want to be on this call
while having access to the internet.

Regards,
PPY
--

Chiusano Joseph wrote:
The message below is to the ontolog-forum, an open, international forum
on informal and formal business domain ontologies [1] (I am not on this
listserv but was blind CC'd).

Dr. Leo Obrst of Mitre, a pioneer in this area (I've seen him speak,
he's excellent) will be giving a presentation entitled "Ontologies for
Semantically Interoperable Systems" on a conference call on Thursday,
January 15.

More details below on the call and Leo Obrst.