Subject: Re: [regrep] UDDI FAQ entry on ebXML Registry

Please see comments inline [JMC].

Rex Brooks wrote:

> Why not add a note to the effect the ebXML and UDDI are interoperable
> and can be used in a complementary fashion.

[JMC] What does "complementary" mean here?

> You might want to coordinate these FAQ messages with the UDDI TC's FAQ
> and identify areas where both say ebXML and UDDI each are designed
> with a particular market segment in mind,

[JMC] I respectfully recommend we stay away from mentioning market
segments for this purpose, especially because many folks have different
views of a what a "market segment" means (I personally was thinking more
of verticals such as health care, finance, etc.)

[End of JMC comments]

with ebXML specifically