Subject: RE: [regrep] Main TC web page feedback

Good suggestions.  Unfortunately, we are limited to what can be done to
the main TC web page.  Other than the Announcements section, this page
is managed by OASIS, and the look and feel of all of the OASIS TC pages
is the same.  However, I will forward the suggestions to OASIS for their
consideration.

Earlier this week the Announcements section did have line spaces between
each paragraph (cannot do bullets) which made it much easier to read.  I
am not sure what happened nor why those lines no longer display.  I will
also look into this.

Kathryn

-----Original Message-----
From: Farrukh Najmi [mailto:Farrukh.Najmi@Sun.COM]
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2004 3:32 PM
To: regrep@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [regrep] Main TC web page feedback

Here are some suggestions for improving our main TC web page at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=regrep

-The Announcements section does not lay out each announcement as a
separate bullet. The text is difficult to read and separate.

-We should have a section listing our Technical Notes  (important)

-We should have a Quick Links section to allow users quick access to
things of interest (important)

-We could have an "Upcoming Events" section to list events related to
ebXML Registry (optional)

Thoughts? Other sugestions?