Subject: RE: [regrep] FW: ebXML liaison with Dublin Core?

I would definitely agree that achieving compatibility with Dublin Core is
important. It could also be worth considering the European  MIReG project,
which extends Dublin Core into the Government space.

Farrukh mentions that Dublin Core is RDF based. I would say that DC is
syntax neutral and RDF is just one of several serialization methods. It can
also, for example, be serialized as HTML META tags. Surely the issue is that
the RIM should support the full DC model, then data can be serialized as
required. In my MOD report, I am including this as a requirement (UK Gov
uses DC and extensions) and made it a requirement of the PoC that it can be
achieved, presumably at the moment by using "Slot" instances.

Regards

Paul