Subject: OASIS Symposium - please book your room at the New Orleans Marriot as soon as possible

OASIS needs to guarantee a quantity of sleeping rooms at the New Orleans
Marriot in order to get the meeting room space at no cost.  Please book
your room at the Marriot as soon as possible, so we can be sure to get
the meeting room space needed by the TCs for their meetings.  Be sure
you identify yourself as an "OASIS Symposium Attendee" to get the
special rate.

I have not heard back from the other TC Chairs yet that we hoped to meet
with.  Our e-mail system is very slow right now, so responses may be
sitting out there in the ether somewhere waiting to be delivered!  Will
let you know when I hear.  So far we have a meeting room in the Marriot
for one full day, and Dee is working on another room for half a day (we
could meet with other TCs the rest of the day).  The schedule is
tentative at this point, but should be shaping up soon.

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager
Emerging Technologies
Boeing Library Services